Pages

This week!

From Hinterstoder I went to Kranjska Gora. Drank a beer in the evening and it tasted extra good, I realized also that I was really tired after the long long GS. 2 minutes and 50 seconds of attacking, heart rate over 170 bpm and muscles working hard and getting tired! Those races are where the summers training pays off! So my Monday I spent resting and recovering.


Tuesday I skied GS in Sella Nevea with Victor and Samu. It's a pretty cool place, but it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere. From Tarvisio 25 minutes into the mountains! But the slope is turny and a little steep and I like that. Wednesday we trained slalom in Tarvisio, had a 2 weeks break in slalom but it felt pretty okay! After lunch I made a gym training and then we left for Venezia with Ville, our assistant coach. We had a day off the next day and were anyway driving past it on our way here to Monte Pora so we thought why not?! Walked around there Thursday morning and it's a maze! We got lost a few times between the houses on the small streets, but it was a beautiful place. Especially when it was sunny and +15 degrees!


They have really cool and beautiful taxi boats there. I wish I had one of those at home!


Then we arrived here in Monte Pora. Today we had an EC GS race but I skied out. Shit happens. It was really warm, probably +10 degrees on the second run. And tomorrow we have a EC SL race, in that one I hope to score a good result! This weekend, even though it's not normal for me, the SL race is the more important one. Then it's back to sweet home Kranjska Gora and prepare for the bumpy ride in Garmisch!

See ya!
Marcus