Pages

Adelboden coming up!

Hey and Happy New Year to everyone!


Adelboden is coming up this Saturday! After breakfast in Austria and lunch in Italy I arrived here in Suisse yesterday evening for dinner. At the moment I'm looking at the slope from my balcony and enjoying a day off. It's a shame the forecast says snow for tomorrow so FIS cancelled the slope inspection training. We usually get the day before the race 45 minutes to free ski on the race hill and it's always a lot of fun.

Saturday after the race I'm jumping in the car and driving to Munchen. I've been on the road since the middle of November and I'm finally going to enjoy a nice week at home! Then the next race is Schladming World Champs. Got a taste of the race hill on Christmas break, even though they had all the snow canons firing at us..



Mare