Pages

12/13 recap!

Zoom Agence

The World Cup season 12/13 is officially over! It was a difficult and at the same time exciting season with developing a challenging new GS ski, an operation and a few broken bones and some really tough races! But I kept a good feeling throughout the season, had an extremely great group of coaches and my man Ali and the Fischer team supporting me who helped me progress in my racing! I really enjoyed racing and training and I'm looking forward to next season already, but before that a well earned vacation and a sweaty summer full of fysical training.

Zoom Agence
Sölden of course was a big disappointment and it was difficult and painful to race with a broken hand and toe, but after that I was fairly consistent landing 4-7-9-9-12-12-15-16 results with some good skiing and some bad. I rose from a 19th place in the GS cup to an 8th place! Garmisch's 4th place was the season highlight for sure but I also value Kranjska Gora's 16th place very much. I was really sick that day and thought I wouldn't be able to race at all! I learned a lot this season; in which kind of mindset I should race, how tactical I should be,  I got more confident and found a good rhythm between training/resting for my recovery problem. All in all I'm happy and hungry for more!


Now I'm spending a few days in Salzburg before some SG FIS races at the end of the week, and after those I have a short pit stop at home before I leave on a warm and sunny vacation with my lovely girlfriend. Been looking forward to that! :)


Thanks for all the support this season, it means a lot!!
Mare