Pages

A few days to raceday!

The blizzard came to Beaver Creek! The sights changed from no snow to a lot of snow. The cold came in and last night it snowed about 30 cm. Shouldn't be a problem for the races here though. Really wanted to go ski some powder today, but I had a day off and I need to take advantage of that. My tough serviceman skied about 15km of powder today…


Training in Vail was good as usual. The surface wasn't really alike how it will be on the race hill on Sunday, but I feel like I'm ready to race again! Already got to challenge great skiers in the trainings. Hirscher, Raich, Ligety, Neureuther, Pinturault… I always enjoy training in tough company!


We had the chance to go and watch Minnesota Wild vs. Colorado Avalanche in Denver before a day off. We got the whole show; tight game with Mikko Koivu scoring 2-2 just four seconds(!) before the final buzzer, an exciting overtime and a penalty shootout!


There's no training on the slopes today so that means an extra training at the gym. On Friday I should get on the slopes again!

Have a good day!
Mare