Pages

Final Week!


A 10th place in Kranjska Gora was a happier experience for me. Was great to get some joy even though the runs weren't perfect. The race conditions were normal for once, and it looks to be that way also here in Lenzerheide! It's going to be the last race for me this season, I have a surgery on Monday in Helsinki... So I'm going to have to focus on the next season straight away and I like the thought of training and racing 'pain-free'!


I opened my fishing season earlier than ever before! Just half an hour from Kranjska Gora flows Radovna, a really beautiful river with crystal clear water and good sight fishing for trout. My two Slovenian coaches both flyfish and showed me the place! I was stunned and it was a pretty great day with GS training in the morning and flyfishing in the afternoon. Definitely need to have my flyrod with me from here on!



All the best!
Mare