Pages

Bobsleigh Races and then home!

Last week was spent pretty much in bed most of the time. I caught a flue just before Kranjska's GS race, I still felt pretty good on the race day but the whole thing is pretty heavy for the body! So I got sick and I had a pretty awesome boring week in Kranjska Gora. Watching movies and sneezing parts of my brain out.. :)

A happy Irish Guy. Look at the 1st courses tracks!
But now I'm starting to feel normal and on the calender was two FIS Slaloms in Filzmoos. Today I was 4th after the first run, skied pretty okay on the second and then suddenly I went in to a vertical with 2 skis and came out with only one. So that kind of sucked. But tomorrow is a new day! It's really warm here and the conditions are really soft, the guys are salting the slope. On the picture you can see that it's almost a bobsleigh course the last starters on the first run skied down!

And after tomorrow's race I'm heading for Munich and flying home to Helsinki in the evening! That's cool, this is my last night in Middle-Europe for a while. I celebrated that with a Schnitzel.

Hear ya from home!
Marcus