Pages

Addicted!

I'm addicted to training. Badly!


This morning I went to the gym for a power training. I had the whole gym for myself, so I hooked my Spotify training playlist to the stereo and and it felt good, so good! It felt right, and I just kept thinking that it's strange that a good training can get me in such a good mood. Yesterday I still felt tired from the camp and had to listen to my body (which I hate doing but it's necessary), and decided to just bike a while and refresh my legs. I didn't get my daily dose of exercise and it made me feel disappointed, like I let myself down somehow. Even though I knew it's better this way for me because I got much more out of the training today!


Anyhow, tomorrow we have our season opening press conference! On Wednesday we fly back to Munich and Hintertux for the seasons first race camp! Getting excited!

Cheers,
Mare