Pages

Nor-Am time!


This is where I've been training the last days, but now it's time to get into race mode! There's 4 Nor-Am races coming up. 2 Slaloms in Loveland and 2 GS in Aspen! In slalom I need points, and for GS it's just good training and it should be a tight race with a lot of good skiers!


Our apartments have good kitchens so we've been making our meals. You can buy really good food for a good price here, so we've been taking advantage of that! The coaches died on our sofa yesterday after a pasta lunch I made, they said it was good but it looks like I almost killed them.. :) hah.


Walmart is super! I bought a fly reel for 18 dollars!! It's always good to have an extra. I found it in the shelf between the guns and the milk.

Andy has the DH race in Lake Louise tomorrow! Let's keep them thumbs up!
Follow him on : www.andreasromar.fi

Cheers,
Mare